Updates of December 27th 2021
Following the Decree Law of 26 November 2021, n.172, new rules have been introduced that determine the type of Green Pass necessary to access the facilities and sporting events.
FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA is a YELLOW REGION.
What does that mean?
Players and Staff:
– must have a Basic Green Pass
– must hast have the Super Green Pass
– must leave name and contacts at the entrance
– will get an assigned sit before to get in the sport hall
What is a Basic Green Pass?
You can get it with Swap test (valid for 48 hours), recovery from Covid (6 months) or full vaccination.
What is a Super Green Pass?
You can get it just with recovery from Covid or full vaccination. No swap tests. More info
What color is the region I’m going?
Here you can see the latest updates about Italian’s regions color.
Updates of August 19th 2021
To entry in Italy, travellers from Eu Member States and the Schengen Area are required to present the Eu Digital COVID Certificate showing that:
- you have taken a negative molecular or antigen swab test in the 48 hours prior to entering Italy, or
- you have completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination cycle at least 14 days ago, or
- you have recovered from COVID-19 (the certificate of recovery is valid for 180 days from the date of the first positive swab)
EU Digital Certificate is mandatory in Italy to enter restaurants and sport halls. This is valid for both players and supporters. Entrance at the sport centers of Cornacchia World Cup is free of charge.
To enter Hotels there is no need to show the EU Digital Certificate.
Cornacchia World Cup can organise SWAP upon request. This service must be booked at least 7 days in advance. Minors must have a signed authorisation of their parents.